Dear American Rag Cie. community, valued clients and customers, esteemed colleagues and employees:
Recently there has not been much GOOD NEWS. For many years American Rag Cie. has been a purveyor of fun, fashion and whimsical clothing, jeans and denim, tasteful home furnishings, shoes, accessories and surprising products. We are going to make an addition in the upcoming weeks and months: we are going to be purveyors of GOOD NEWS! We will aim to cast rays of sunshine on our community, rays of hope. Additionally, we are taking appointments for shopping in our flagship 21,000 square foot store on La Brea Ave. (call us at 323-935-3154 for an appointment) and BE A KID IN A CANDY STORE! We have a small staff to help you with any of your needs. What a lovely treat. Can you imagine full run of the entire store just for you!!!!
Our website, AmericanRag.com, remains OPEN, vibrant and adding new products every week. We know you're at home with time on your hands, so check us out for some retail therapy. FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS during this challenging period.
So here is today's GOOD NEWS:
- China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.
- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,
- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.
- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.
- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid-19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.
We will be updating Good News daily/weekly whenever it breaks. Guys, we're going to get through this, and the sun will shine again, and hopefully soon. STAY STRONG EVERYONE!